MacMechanic Code of Ethics
MacMechanic upholds the following ethical standards and bear the following responsibilities:
- Conduct work in an ethical manner to gain the confidence of colleagues, clients, and the public.
- Avoid engaging in contracts that are in violation of the law or that might reasonably be used by a client to violate the law.
- Safeguard any confidential information or documents entrusted and not divulge any confidential information without the consent of the client.
- Comply with clients established business practices, including those policies relating to gifts and gratuities to client employees.
- Complete all services for a client in a professional and timely manner.
- Strive to avoid improprieties, as well as the appearance of improprieties.
- Always show respect for clients, consultants, and competitors.
- Offer equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, color, sex, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- In all circumstances, use good judgment.
If you are in need of assistance please call 403-455-4549 or send us an email.